Discovering New Leadership
Our society is destroying our future and that of generations to come. Our old leadership is now unsustainable. We now need New Leadership. Discovering New Leadership will springboard your leadership capability to the highest stages. The focus of this module is to provide you with developmental experiences which will help you to transition to the post-conventional stages of leader development. To enable you to engage in these developmental experiences we also provide a little teaching of knowledge and training of skills.
By joining us in this two and a half day module you will be able to:
- Explore what New Leadership is, why it is needed, and how it can be developed
- Experience activities that facilitate leaders developing the capability to demonstrate New Leadership
- Cultivate new leadership back in your workplace and community
This module will enable you to explore the concept of New Leadership by co-creating the answers to these questions:
- Why does our society need New Leadership?
- What is New Leadership and its relationship with the post-conventional stages of adult development?
- How do we transition to our next stage of development?
- How do we prepare to make the transition to post-conventional stages of adult development?
During this module you will have the opportunity to engage in activities which will facilitate your transition to the post-conventional stages of development. These include:
- Mindfulness - witnessing thoughts, emotions and behaviour to gain agility and experiencing a state of consciousness associated with the higher stages of development
- Connection with wilderness and nature - helping us to drop our own ego and learn from nature
- Creative Dialogue - connecting with other people and thinking together to co-create the future
During the last session of the module before the 'closing' activities you will be guided to determine how you can cultivate new leadership back in your workplace and community.
For further additional information, view our flyer.
1st - 3rd July 2019
Centre for Alternative Technology, Snowdonian National Park, Wales
|29th September - 1st October||Centre for Alternative Technology, Snowdonian National Park, Wales|
|25th - 27th November||Centre for Alternative Technology, Snowdonian National Park, Wales|
Create Seven is a values led organisation that is totally committed to making events and development opportunities accessible to all. A core pillar of this commitment is to ensure that our fees do not present a barrier to anyone wanting to attend.
With no additional funding this could be a challenge. However, we have developed a number of options that we foresee supports both the needs of the individual whilst enabling us to recover essential costs that will ensure that Create Seven builds a thriving, sustainable organisation in order to deliver our purpose.
We have therefore developed a simple trust-based 3 tier fee structure where we ask individuals to select the option that properly reflects their personal situation:
- Partial Recovery … this enables us to recover the essential running costs of the venue, facilitators and expenses.
- Full Recovery … this enables us to fully recover all the costs necessary to both develop and run the course, plus a contribution toward ensuring the longer term sustainability of Create Seven.
- Full Recovery for Corporates ... this enables us to fully recover all the costs necessary to both develop and run the course, plus a pay-forward contribution to enable inclusivity and future participation.
To make our courses open to all and as inclusive as possible this funding model enables us to offer a limited number of spaces to individuals where cost may present a barrier to participation.
All inclusive Price
|Partial Recovery||Full Recovery|
Not for profits and charities