Discovering New Leadership
Now is our opportunity to create the change needed for a more sustainable future for all….
“We cannot solve our current problems with the same level of thinking that created them” Albert Einstein
Create Seven warmly invites you to join us for a deeply immersive, developmental and experiential retreat. We bring together leaders, change-makers, activists and connectors.
We are all leaders and this is an invitation to everyone who wants to influence the change needed for a more sustainable future for all.
We will be sharing proven tools, techniques and experiences.
Together we explore:
- What New Leadership is and why it is needed.
- Why we can’t face these VUCA challenges with the same level of consciousness as that which created them.
- How to develop our consciousness to rise to the challenge of the problems
Together we experience a range of approaches, including: biomimicry, embodiment practices, dialogue, Theory U, deep listening, whole-body intelligence and meditation.
This two and a half day retreat takes place at the beautiful and inspirational Centre for Alternative Technology, Machynlleth in Southern Snowdonia.
For a participant's perspective, take a look at Lara's video and read about Jess's experience. Some images from the modules we have delivered are in our Gallery.
For further additional information view our interactive flyer.
|25th – 27th November 2019||Centre for Alternative Technology, Snowdonian National Park, Wales|
|Please register interest for 2020 dates||Centre for Alternative Technology Plus other UK locations|
Create Seven is a values led organisation that is totally committed to making events and development opportunities accessible to all. A core pillar of this commitment is to ensure that our fees do not present a barrier to anyone wanting to attend.
We have therefore developed a simple trust-based 3 tier fee structure where we ask individuals to select the option that properly reflects their personal situation:
- Partial Recovery … this enables us to recover the essential running costs of the venue, facilitators and expenses.
- Full Recovery … this enables us to fully recover all the costs necessary to both develop and run the course, plus a contribution toward ensuring the longer term sustainability of Create Seven.
- Full Recovery for Corporates ... this enables us to fully recover all the costs necessary to both develop and run the course, plus a pay-forward contribution to enable inclusivity and future participation.
To make our courses open to all and as inclusive as possible this funding model enables us to offer a limited number of spaces to individuals where cost may present a barrier to participation.
All inclusive Price
|Partial Recovery||Full Recovery|
Not for profits and charities